Russia Work Permit
Note: Indicate salary is approx.… The final salary will be indicate in the employment contract.The only listed vacancy is available we cannot find a suitable job based on your CV
Required documents for obtaining a Work Permit
- Passport scan copy (we don't accept a photo taken from a mobile or scanned from mobile)
- White Background passport size photo (we don't accept a photo taken from a mobile orscanned from mobile)
- CV / Resume
- Working Experience letter/Certificate
Documents require for visa application
- Passport valid at least three months beyond the validity of visa.
- 3 recent color photo 3 cm*4 cm on white background.
- Dully filled in the application form in https://visa.kdmid.ru/ portal.
- Up to Date HIV Test,
- Copy of the work permit & other supporting documents issued by the General Immigration Inspector of the ministry of the Russia
- Visa fee is 80 USD Normal visa can be issued within 5 -7 Working days., 160 USD Express visa within 1-3 working days.
How to start the process
Choose a job according to the list of jobs. ( We do not have vacancies expert our list)
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a good quality scanned
copy of your passport, Passport size white background photo and CV.
Email subject should contain “Russia Work Permit” you should need all
documents / attachment in one mail. We accept only pdf, jpg, png files
(We don't accept a photo taken from mobile or scan from mobile)
- As soon as we receive the document according to our requirement we will send
you the Agreement which you need to sign and make a prepayment 500 euro
to start process the.
- After receiving the prepayment we will send you invoice.
- After 1st payment it will take 21 working days to issue the work Permit
- When the work permit is ready we send you the scanned or photocopy by
email, you will have to make the second payment of 1000 Euros.
- After receiving the second payment we will send the original work permit
invitation along with the embassy supporting documents at your preferred
- The package of documents will be sent by DHL. And you have to pay for
courier charges that are 70 to 100 euros depend on the location.
- Once you receive the original documents you need to apply for visa in the
nearest Embassy of RUSSIA
- After submission of the documents, it will take 10 Working days to decide on
- After getting visa, you will make the third payment of 1000 euros before coming
Lithuania. (NO PAYMENT =NO ENTRY TO RUSSIA)
- .Inviting company person will meet you at the airport and take you to the
Terms & Conditions
- Work Permit cost: cost of the employee
- Visa Application cost:cost of the employee
- Medical /Insurance: Including this package
- Daily working Hours: 8 hour per day. 6 day per week
- Overtime & allowance: as per Russia labor laws / Must work in a shift wise
- Accommodation: Not Provide by the company
- Food: Not Provide by the company
- Local Transportation: Not Provide by the company
- Work uniform: Provide by the company
- Income tax: as per Russia labor law
- Workmen's compensation insurance: :Insured by the company
- Leave benefit: as per Russia labor law
- Period of contract: 1 year (Renewable)
- Air tickets: Not provide
||500€ ( With Documents )
||1,000€ ( After Work permit )
||1,000€ ( After visa )
*Payments Are In EURO
© 2022 Euro Asia. All Rights Reserved.
Design And Developed By ShenalDev